Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fake smile

i spent the day at home , and i thought i might take some pics of my room. i know it's not beautiful AT ALL and it's kind of messy. but i got nothing to post already so yeh :/ pls dont mind.


that brown door leads to my parents' bedroom (:


the big mirror right
in front of the bathroom.

some magazines.
some photos, dvds and
my brother's savings box
my closet
and it's freaking messy :/


anyway, these are the top 10 songs im currently listening to :)
1. Swimming in Miami - Owl City
2. Make It Mine - Jason Mraz
3. Two Worlds Collide - Demi Lovato
4. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City (fyi, the whole owl city album is love!)
5. The Man Who Cant be Moved - The Script
6. Naturally - Selena Gomez
7. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
8. Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift
9. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
10. Only you can love me this way - Keith Urban

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



biggest wishlist at the moment!!!!!!! :(

"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live."
Elbert Hubbard

LOVES♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment