Sunday, March 27, 2011

Always You


how's Sunday treating you people? mine is going very well, life's definitely good at the moment :)
some pictures taken today :

if you ask me which side of my appearance that i wish to change, i will say my hair.
i'm seriously dying for silky, smooth and easy-to-control hair. :(


so anyway, last night i stumbled upon this picture on facebook. it's from Brides on 22, an event organizer for weddings or birthdays. this one below is a pre-wed shoot taken in Paris. i would love to have mine there, in the future :b i'm seriously fascinated by the pictures, major loves!


oh, and this Chanel wallet is simply adorable, yes my wishlist and cravings are as long as heck. well...

Link
I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men - Coco Chanel

4 days left for March, pretty ready to welcome April!
till then readers, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment