Thursday, February 10, 2011

twinkle sprinkles


"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

true that, when i wake up in the morning, the first thing i always do is to tell myself that i'm going to have a good day and be happy, no matter what happens. i stick to the point that everything happens for a reason. i won't let any single person and thing ruin it, never ever. and some simple smiles and laughs can always brighten up my day :) there will always be those bad days, but you can't always be on the top of your life, can you? focus on the present, let everything flow without high expectations, because in life whether you want it or not, things just happen the way they want. end of story.


anyway, this is perhaps going to be my lame late chinese new year post. i've been so packed with the projects, homeworks, and yes, the laziness, blah. so i had happy, happy days during the Chinese New Year, went here and there with the family, it always feels awesome to spend the good times with my cousins :)





i love this girl

gotta go, see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment