Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY Eve


how's your Chinese New Year's Eve going people?
i know almost all of you will be having your family dinner tonight at fancy, elegant restaurants, or some will just stay home and have gathering with the lots family members. whatever it is, hope you guys have an awesome night :) i myself will work at restaurant, but it's not literally a bad thing, since all the family members will be working too and have our yummy dinner afterwards, so it's going to be fun!

anyway, went to the one and only 'nice' shopping mall today and bought some make-up stuffs. i have such sleepy, small and boring eyes that it always makes my face look very odd. so i thought i might put a little bit mascara and eyeliner everytime i go out to make them look more alive, and i ended up buying myself Revlon Double Twist which is n i c e so yay to smokey and bright eyes!



and, i really am dying for manicure & pedicure. my nails are pain in the arse,
i promise i'm gonna leave them long this year so i can buy myself these pretty nail polishes!




Words impress me. If a man can speak eloquently and beautifully to me, I just melt on the floor - Catherine Zeta-Jones
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment